The Whistler Sliding Center Summer Experience
Late June – Late August
Ride down the fastest track in the world…on wheels! Driven by a trained Professional Bobsleigh Pilot, four passengers will go through 10 corners including the famous Thunderbird Corner, reaching speeds of up to 80 km an hour! The hour long tour includes an orientation and history of the Whistler Sliding Centre. Participants must be 12 years or older with the physical dexterity to grip the sides of the bobsled.
Other Items of Note
- Participants need to be 12 years or older (if you are between 12 and 13 years old you will need to ride and be positioned in front of a parent or guardian in the sled, ratio one adult for every child).
- Participants under 19 years old: You will need to have a parent or guardian present to sign your waiver when arriving at the Whistler Sliding Centre.
Government ID is required at check in. Children without ID will not be permitted to ride.
- Minimum weight for the ride is 85lbs/39kg, maximum weight is 285lbs/129kg. You will be weighed at check in. If you are outside the weight requirements, you will not be able to ride unfortunately.
- Minimum height for the ride is 4’6”/137cm, maximum height is 6’5”/196cm. Your height will be measured at check-in. If you are outside the height requirements, you will not be able to ride unfortunately.
- You need to have the physical dexterity to be able to strongly grip the sides of the bobsleigh.
- 75 years is the recommended maximum age for this activity. If you are over 75 years of age you may participate providing you can meet the physical strength and dexterity guidelines listed in this paragraph.
- For more information, read the “Know Before You Go”,
- Activity Location: Whistler Sliding Centre, 4910 Glacier Lane, Whistler BC, V0N1B4. How to get here
Please Note – *Tours Pricing are subject to change without notice