RPC – Exclusive Home Care
Resort Property Care – cleaning short term vacation rental units since 2007, we take pride in the quality of the care we provide to property owners and guest, we offer affordable levels of service.
Rates & Information
Rates are based on how many bedrooms are in your unit:
Rates are plus laundry costs, which is sent out to be professionally cleaned
Owner is to supply guest amenities such as; soap, shampoo, toilet paper, paper towels, garbage bags, scrubby sponges, dishwasher soap & dish soap, coffee – creamer – sugar.
We can purchase case lots at a preferred price if you would be interested for us to order for you. Please let us know and we can get you a quote.
To ensure an easy transition for clean, for when guests are checking out and checking in on the same day, each unit should have 3 par( sets) of linens per bed and towels per bathroom. A bathroom par is 4 Bath towels, 3 face clothes and 1 bath mat.
We recommend a deep clean at least twice a year, due to there not always being enough time between guest stays and some tasks on the deep clean list are not required to be done after every guest stay
- Hourly Rate is $40 per hour
- Pricing varies depending on unit size, bedroom & bathrooms.
- We can also organize carpet cleaning – additional fee for this service
If you would like a quote please email email@example.com
RPC General Maintenance Services – $50/hr – minimum 30 minute call out
Specialized in short term vacation rentals and exclusive home care!
- Faucet leaks
- Toilet plugged/leaks/flushing
- Lights not working
- Heat not working
- Fireplace – can check however calls for service should be made by a certified gas fitter
- TV/Internet/Cable issues – troubleshooting
- Appliances – troubleshooting
- Minor damage to walls , inspections and quote for repair
- Doors Cupboards and Locks – box changes to codes, lock repairs and replacement, door hinge knob tightening
- Blinds – minor repairs and removal/replacement installation.
RPC Renovation Management
Michel Gendreau is experienced in construction and project management as a superintendant who has worked on many of Whistler hotels, condominiums and Whistler Housing projects. He will consult with you on your requirements and selections and keep your renovation or project on time and within budget and ensure the quality of the work.
Project and Contract management – $75/hr
- Flooring replacement
- Kitchen/Bathroom Cabinets and Counter Tops
- New appliance placement
Purchasing – Direct from the Factory
- Sofabeds/sofas/sectionals and armchairs
If you have any further questions or wish to set up a meeting to discuss further, please feel free to contact the supervisor from Resort Property Care:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-902-4297