Person (Ages 7 and up): CA$59.99
Challenge yourself with the Advanced Aerial Obstacle Course on the black, double black and red sections of the course only, allowing you to discover your limits without the easy and time-consuming stuff as a warm-up. This high-level tour is a 2 hour experience, where you can really push yourself through the hardest parts of the course. Your guide will be there cheering you on from below as you navigate a variety of features, from balance beams to rope swings and cargo nets that reach heights of up to 60 feet above the forest floor. Rise to the challenge and experience the canopy from an elevated perspective.
What to bring
- Closed-Toe Shoes
- Comfortable, Athletic Clothing
- Elastic or bobby-pins to tie back long hair
- Insect Repellant
- Fingerless Athletic Gloves Suggested
Prepare for Adventure
- Aerial Obstacle Course tours take place rain or shine.
- Participants must be a minimum of 7 years old AND able to reach 180cm / 5ft 11″ with their heels on the ground and hand straight up in the air.
- Youth aged 7-15 must have adult supervision at all times, either from the trees or the ground.