Person (Ages 7 and up): CA$59.99
Ease your way into to the world of obstacle courses with an introductory level experience that takes you through the green and blue sections, giving you the perfect initiation to balancing on wobbly log bridges and negotiating creative physical challenges. This entry-level experience is a 1.5 hour tour, allowing you to get a taste of adventure that makes success very attainable. Your guide will be there for support from the forest floor below any time you need a helpful tip or words of encouragement, as you maneuver through an assortment of high ropes elements. This adult sized forest playground will have you smiling for days.
What to bring
- Closed-Toe Shoes
- Comfortable, Athletic Clothing
- Elastic or bobby-pins to tie back long hair
- Insect Repellant
- Fingerless Athletic Gloves Suggested
Prepare for Adventure
- Aerial Obstacle Course tours take place rain or shine.
- Participants must be a minimum of 7 years old AND able to reach 180cm / 5’11” with their heels on the ground and hand straight up in the air.
- Youth aged 7-15 must have adult supervision at all times, either from the trees or the ground.