Aerial Obstacle Course – Full Course
Challenge yourself and interact with Whistler’s backcountry. The Aerial Obstacle Course features 70 different obstacles from rope swings to balance beams that reach heights of up to 60 feet above the forest floor. Rise to the challenge and experience the canopy from an elevated perspective.
Duration: 3 hours (round trip)
Departures: 9am and 2pm. Call us to book additional times.
Person (Ages 7 and up): CA$84.99
What to bring
- Closed-Toe Shoes
- Comfortable, Athletic Clothing
- Elastic or bobby-pins to tie back long hair
- Insect Repellant
- Fingerless Athletic Gloves Suggested
Prepare for Adventure
- Aerial Obstacle Course tours take place rain or shine.
- Participants must be a minimum of 7 years old AND able to reach 180cm / 5’11” with their heels on the ground and hand straight up in the air.
Youth aged 7-15 must have adult supervision at all times, either from the trees or the ground.
Balance is the ability to maintain the vertical line of gravity from your centre of mass within your base of support with minimal postural sway. Easier done than said.
The Aerial Obstacle Courses are located on Cougar Mountain, just 10 minutes north of Whistler Village.
In B.C.’s coastal rainforest, some trees are over 1,000 years old. Trees so old they lived through the fall of the Ming Dynasty, the life of Mozart, the birth of Canada, and the computer you‚Äôre probably reading this on.