Bask in the beauty of the Coastal Mountains under the setting sun!
As you travel the lower Squamish River surrender to the relaxing flow of the water and take in the breathtaking scenery of the Stawamus Chief, Shannon Falls, Mount Garibaldi, and the Coast Mountains of British Columbia. Enjoy an evening with your family, friends and nature during this idyllic scenic interpretive float and learn about the world renowned Squamish Valley and its local wildlife as dusk settles over the Coastal Mountains.
- Activity Level: Beginners. Perfect for families.
- Experience Level: No prior rafting experience is required.
- Check-in: Start and end at Fishermans Park in Squamish.
- Instruction & leadership from expert guides with outstanding local knowledge.
- Rafting gear; life jacket
- Transportation to the river departing and returning from Fishermans Park in Squamish.
- On-river snack & refreshment provided.
- Finish the evening with a toast under the setting sun.
- Adventure Duration: Approximately 45 minutes floating on the river, plus some time getting ready at our base and busing to and from the river. We’ll be back at our base approx. 2 hours after you first arrive.
- Restrictions: Must be 5 years or older and weigh minimum 50 lbs.