#Superfly Winter Ziplines
Fly through our winter wonderland on the world‚Äôs most spectacular ziplines. We‚Äôve designed and custom-built one of the best adventures in the world. Your tour starts with a custom 4√ó4 climb up Rainbow Mountain, at the top, we will get you ready to soar across mountain valleys and through old growth forests. Highlighted by Canada‚Äôs longest ziplines at well over a kilometre long and 600 feet high, you will reach speeds up to 100 km/hour as you fly through the BC backcountry.
**Duration:** 2.5 hours (round trip)
**Departure:** 9:00am / 12:00pm / 3:00pm *Other times available please call or check our online availability
**Child (7-12 years old):** $114.99
##What to bring
– Ski / Snowboard Suit
– Warm Boots (or borrow them from us!)
– Sunglasses or Snow Goggles
– Warm Gloves
– Credit Card that was used to book online **and** your ID (if applicable)
##Prepare for Takeoff
**- New for Winter 2020.21: Drive yourselves to our Cougar Mountain Base Camp for check in and to begin your adventure! **
– Dress as if you were going for a day of skiing. Warm boots, layered clothing, winter gloves, toque, ski pants and jacket are ideal. If you need them, we offer waterproof outerwear, boots, and goggles, free of charge. Make sure you wear lots of warm layers!
– Tours will run rain or shine ‚Äì awesome wet weather activity!
– Kids must be 7 years old and all guests must weigh between 60-250 lbs (27-113 kgs)
**All tours are fully guided by professionally trained guides.**
###A safer way to fly
While we‚Äôll never have the privilege of knowing, we‚Äôd like to think the early pioneers of aviation would have loved to give Superfly a go.
###Minimum weight 60 lbs (27 kg) and maximum 250 lbs (113 kg).
![Description of image](https://cdn.filestackcontent.com/jiHfkkwCRMOu508XXPRT)
– The tour duration is approximately 2.5 hours round trip.
– Our tour area is located on Cougar Mountain, just 12 minutes north of Whistler Village, BC in a coastal temperate rainforest with magnificent mountain and valley views.