Superfly Summer Ziplines
Be a bird for a day. Why not? We’ve designed and custom-built one of the best adventures in the world; a side-by-side ziplines located in stunning mountain wilderness. Our tour features a newly engineered and revolutionary braking system, West Coast inspired architecture and a network of paths and platforms designed to immerse you in the peace, quiet and freedom of the forest. Highlighted by two of Canada’s longest lines‚ a kilometer long, 500 feet high and reaching speeds of 100km hour‚ we take our name very seriously.
Duration: 3 hours (round trip)
Departure: 9am, 12pm, 3pm. Call us to book additional times.
Child (12 years & under): CA$104.99
Early Bird Pricing (9am): CA$124.99/Adult / CA$104.99/Child (12 years & under)
*Early Bird pricing not valid: Jul. 1-5, Jul. 31-Aug. 3, Sept. 4-7
What to bring
- Closed-Toe Shoes (All guests must be wearing closed-toe shoes to participate, we do have some you can borrow)
- Layered Clothing
- Insect Repellant
Prepare for Takeoff
- Kids must be 7 years old and all guests must weigh between 60-250 lbs (27-113 kgs)
- Our longest lines are 1.3 km long
- Tours will run rain or shine – awesome wet weather activity!
- We provide a complimentary shuttle service from Whistler Village, Fairmont Chateau and the Four Seasons Hotel.
All tours are fully guided by professionally trained guides.
A safer way to fly
While we’ll never have the privilege of knowing, we’d like to think the early pioneers of aviation would have loved to give Superfly a go.
Minimum weight 60 lbs (27 kg) and maximum 250 lbs (113 kg).
- The tour duration is approximately 3 hours route trip, including transportation.
- Our tour area is located on Cougar Mountain, just 10 minutes north of Whistler Village, BC in a coastal temperate rainforest with magnificent mountain and valley views.