‚Ä¢ Adult (16+): $29.99
‚Ä¢ Youth (6-15): $24.99
‚Ä¢ 5 & U Child: Free
A multimedia night walk in pursuit of hidden wonders. Old stories tell of the wondrous things that happen near Whistler. Between the trees, in the shadow of mountains, legends say there‚Äôs a hidden valley where stardust falls from the sky, filling all living things with its pure light. There‚Äôs a way to get there, but few know how to find it. The pathway is marked only by the lingering traces of two long-ago hikers. Join an evening excursion in search of a hidden valley that‚Äôs filled with unexpected enchantment. The legends hold that its beautiful mysteries stay with those who find it long after they leave.
**NEW FOR WINTER 2020.21**
– You will need to drive yourselves to [Cougar Mountain Road](https://goo.gl/maps/Ddy5hn38TEvsH4wH7) where you will be able to park in our complimentary parking lot.
– **Enter “Sixteen Mile Creek Forest Service Road, Whistler, BC” in to any map app** and follow the directions, it is just a 10 minute drive north of Whistler Village.
– After turning off the highway at our large wooden sign that says ‘Welcome to Cougar Mountain’, a short uphill drive through the forest will take you to the basecamp.
– Please arrive at the showtime listed on your ticket.
– Guests will be required to consent to a non-invasive temperature check due to our new COVID-19 measures.
The Winter Vallea Lumina pathway is 1 km of undulating trail and takes between 30 – 45 minutes to complete depending on each visitor. Please plan for the experience to take 1 hour. The whole experience is in the coastal rainforest, and includes some uphill and downhill sections.
You will be allowed on the site if you are late however you will be delayed if the next showtime is sold out.
You will be sent a confirmation email that contains your tickets. Please either bring these tickets on your phone or print the tickets out at home so we can scan your tickets before you enter.
Please check you have received your confirmation email and check your junk folder just in case.
Tickets are non refundable and non transferable, with no exceptions. If the show cannot operate due to severe weather, tickets will be reimbursed.
##What To Bring
A sense of wonder!
Tours run rain or shine.
Dress for the winter weather as it **will** be cold so winter jackets, pants, gloves and toques.
Umbrellas are not allowed.
The entire experience takes place outside within a trail network which is partially leveled but not asphalted. These paths are not recommended for people with reduced mobility since they consist of one steeper uphill section and one staircase, and the path winds uphill and downhill slightly. Strollers are not permitted (including the off-road/sports models) so using a baby carrier is recommended.
Closed-toe winter boots or shoes which are comfortable and have soles suitable for snow and ice are highly recommended and high heeled shoes or boots are not advised.
Flash photography is not allowed.