#### **What’s included:**
– Comprehensive touring program,
– Professional guide,
– Comfortable mini-coach with complimentary Wi-Fi on board,
– All applicable taxes.
*Please note,****admission fees to Capilano Suspension Bridge are not included in the price. We recommend purchasing tickets online to avoid lines on site**. Gratuities to the drivers and guides are not included but highly appreciated.*
#### **What to bring with you:**
– Dress in whatever you like to feel comfortable,
– Photo and/or video cameras.
#### **What you will see:**
– **Canada Place** ‚Äì scenic views and history of Coal Harbor await you at this stop.
– **Robson Street** ‚Äì the most highly acclaimed shopping street in Vancouver with many shops and restaurants and yes, interesting history as well.
– **Stanley Park** – a real oasis in the city. All 400 hectares of this urban park are yours to explore. A favourite place for locals and tourists with numerous tourist attractions.
– **English Bay** ‚Äì stunning views of the ocean and its surroundings, a real ‚Äúwow‚Äù factor!
– **Chinatown** ‚Äì third largest in North America, very vibrant and authentic, totally amazing.
– **Gastown** ‚Äì this is where it all began with just a barrel of whisky. Very cozy, yet modern and sophisticated, it is hard not to fall in love with this part of town.
– **Granville Island** ‚Äì this marketplace has the must-see sights of the city: street musicians, unique gifts and lots of exotic produce. If you’re in Vancouver, you simply must visit this
– **Lions Gate Bridge** – the connector of two Vancouver shores.
– **Capilano Suspension Bridge -**enjoy the splendid scenery of the mountain river and dense forest from a swaying bridge.