Our talented team of professional river guides will teach you the skills necessary to ride big waves and catch air as you navigate down the Class 3-4 Elaho and Squamish Rivers. Your courage will be tested as you travel through the infamous Devil’s Elbow section of the rapids, as seen on TV’s famous Eco-Challenge Adventure Race. Depending on the water levels, you’ll also be able to swim through some small rapids and enjoy a few laughs as your crewmates scramble to stay on board.
Along with some of North America’s most exhilarating rapids, your river journey will take you through approximately 10 miles of British Columbia’s most inspiring wilderness. Take time to appreciate your surroundings and enjoy the world-class scenery including old growth forests, dormant volcanoes, towering glaciers, and stunning waterfalls that cascade hundreds of feet toward the river. If you’re really lucky you’ll get a glimpse of the local deer, beavers and bears which often stop by the river’s edge.
Following your exciting rafting trip we’ll take you back to our fully-equipped rafting base at the Executive Suites Hotel & Resort where you’ll be able to change back into your own clothes and enjoy the facilities. Relax, check out the photos and GoPro videos shot on the trip, and enjoy the beautiful sunshine and comfort of the resort.
- A minimum of two participants required for Vancouver packages including pick-up to be available.
- Activity Level: Adventurous beginners.
- Experience Level: No prior rafting experience is required.
- Check-in: at our Squamish Rafting Base. Ask us for details.
- Instruction, training, and leadership from expert rafting guides.
- Rafting gear, wetsuits, booties, life jackets, and helmets.
- Transportation from our rafting base at the Executive Suites Hotel & Resort in Squamish to and from the river.
- A snack (Clif Bar) and drink on the river.
- Adventure Duration: Approximately 2.5 hours of rafting, plus some time getting ready at our base and busing to and from the river. You’ll be back at our base approx. 5-5.5 hours after you first arrive.
- Restrictions: Must be 13 or older and weigh over 90 lbs.