12 minutes in the air
- This spectacular aerial introduction to Whistler Blackcomb is an incredible way to discover your surroundings and take in the breath-taking beauty of the Whistler area.
- Peak to stunning Peak, remarkable views at every turn and no lineup!
- Children under the age of 2 fly for free on a parent’s lap
- Helicopter seats max. 5-6 persons
- Maximum 350lbs /passenger
What to bring:
Camera, sunglasses, closed-toe shoes, appropriate clothing for the weather (a light jacket may be needed even on warm summer days)
At the time of check-in, the credit card used to book the experience and a Valid ID that matches the card must be presented.