#### **What’s included:**
– Comprehensive touring program,
– Professional guide,
– Comfortable mini-coach with complimentary Wi-Fi on board,
– All applicable taxes.
*Please note, lunch is not included in the price. Gratuities to the drivers and guides not included but highly appreciated.*
#### **What to bring with you:**
– We recommend having a warm jacket with you because the weather in the mountains is unpredictable and changes quickly.
– Comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
– Photo and/or video cameras,
– Sunglasses, sunscreen.
#### **What you will see:**
– **Lions Gate Bridge** ‚Äì the connector of two Vancouver shores.
– **Cypress Mountain viewpoint** ‚ÄìVancouver‚Äôs largest ski resort.
– **Shannon Falls** ‚Äì the third biggest waterfalls in British Columbia.
– **Whistler Village** ‚Äì the home of 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
– **Peak Whistler** is the place to breathe in the cleanest alpine air at the height of 2200 m.
– **Peak 2 Peak Gondola** ‚Äì explore a new perspective of British Columbia‚Äôs rooftop.
– **Brandywine Falls** ‚Äì take your time to admire the striking natural landscapes.