One-of-a-kind off-road jeep adventures in partnership with the 2010 Whistler Olympic venue!
Private Tour with same party and guide
Leave the crowds of Whistler village behind as you adventure into the wild in style. This intimate excursion focuses on the Whistler Olympic Park resident black bears and their cubs, as well as the famed 2010 Olympic venue itself. With after-hours access to the Olympic Park 15 minutes outside the village and special privileges to drive on the 2010 Olympic Legacy Cross Country Trail network, guests will experience amazing lookouts, waterfalls, wildlife, bear habitat and a once in a lifetime view from the top of the Olympic ski jumps.
- Pick up & Drop off at your location in Whistler
- Olympic Park admission included
- Child-friendly (booster seats provided for +40lbs)
- Alexander Falls and Black Tusk lookouts
- Olympic Ski Jumps and Biathlon target range.
What to Bring
- Make sure to bring your camera! Dress in Iayers as weather changes quickly in the mountains. A sturdy shoe is recommended but no hiking is involved. A hat may be appreciated when the Jeep soft top is open to protect you from the elements.