PlatinumFor the owner who expects maximum occupancies with minimum owner usage
- In addition to WRS Standard Services Platinum Membership includes:
- 60 Guest check-ins. $15 per guest check-in over 60.
GOLDFor the owner who wants to rent while still being able to personally enjoy their Whistler property.
- In addition to WRS Standard Services Gold Membership includes:
- 20 Guest check-ins. $38 per guest check-in over 20.
SILVERFor the owner who frequently enjoy their property and rent occasionally
- In addition to WRS Standard Services Silver Membership includes:
- 10 Guest check-ins. $43 per guest check-in over 10.
BRONZEFor the owner who requires casual front desk service, key services and an in-resort contact
- In addition to WRS Standard Services Bronze Membership includes:
- $48 per guest check-in.
Rental Managers or owners with multiple properties may be eligible for specialized pricing, based on how many properties being signed up.
Contact Samantha Kiskiras or our Front Desk for further information.
Please note, you must have one of the above memberships to add on the below services.
Website Administration Service
For the owner who does not have time daily to look after their webpage and guest inquiries on owner direct web platforms!
Cost of membership level chosen plus:
- Annual Fee – $720 (billed at $60 per month) plus 15% of revenue captured
- Initial set up fee – $100 for initial owner direct website setup (up to 3 websites)
- Payment processing with a 5% credit card fee on amount processed.
Exclusive Meet & Greet Membership
For the owner who requires on site personal meet and greet service for guests.
Annual Fee – $120 per property
plus $100 per on site guest check in.
- Pre arrival communication and confirmation with guest regarding check in, directions and activity bookings.
- On site guest check in; paperwork, obtaining credit card imprint if applicable, key handover.
- Personal tour of the property including explanation of specific instructions related to the property.
- Optional staging of house prior to guest arrival. Billed at $30/hr for time spent to shop for set up at the property.
Payment Processing Service
For owners who require regular payments to be processed on their behalf! We can process payment for last minute guests or taxes, fees and purchases added after payment has been processed.
Check pricing below for cc fee % and new transaction fee before finalizing!
Annual Fee – $240 plus 5% credit card fee per transaction, plus $5 transaction fee
Casual Fee – $30 per month (only charged on months where there are payments to collect) plus5% credit card fee per transaction.
HOUSEKEEPING AND MAINTENANCE
Housekeeping Service for Nightly Rentals
Standard pricing for check out clean on nightly rentals:
Studio, 1 bath – $66
1 bed, 1 bath – $85.50
2 bed or 1 bed + loft or den, 1 or 2 bath – $130.50
3 bed bed + den or loft, 1 or 2 bath – $189
4 bed or 3 bed + den or loft – $247.50
Note: All rates are plus laundry costs. Laundry is calculated by weight. CONTACT US for a property inspection and firm quote.
For owners that require general maintenance and handyman services:
Maintenance materials required for repair billed at cost plus 20%
For the owners that require assistance with planning and management of renovations or updates to their property.
$75/Hour, Materials at Cost Plus 20%
Contact Michel for a consultation and quote
Property Inspection Service for Absentee Owners
For absentee owners who want to ensure their Whistler home is cared for while they are not enjoying it! Monthly inspections are preventative to detect leaks, electrical issues and pests. Ensure the security of your property by having an experienced inspector and maintenance technician check it and provide a report of what may be required.
$30/hr minimum 1 hour charge
Additional fee based services
All services are charged at $30 per hour, minimum one-hour call to attend the property. If an external contactor is required, we will coordinate and bill at cost plus 20%
- Delivery of gift baskets and amenities to property/guest.
- Property inspections.
- Meeting contractors at property for required work.
- Delivery and placement of goods at property for owner.
- Coordination of specialist contractors (eg locksmith, emergency plumbing)